Whoever said life after wedding would be quiet was crazy! Since we got married 3.5 weeks ago, we have been on the go non-stop and we haven't had much time to just sit and relax. Granted, last week we also had our carpets changed, which was a lot of work and not typical of our normal lives (or anyone's really).
But from the looks of it, things won't be settling down anytime soon. Right now for freelance, I have five magazine articles to write and one brochure to update. I'm also taking an evening class, so for homework, I have my weekly reading and journal to do, plus a presentation to give next Monday and a final assignment to get working on as it's due in early December. Plus husband and I need to pick-up, write and mail our thank you cards for the wedding.
Whew! I'm hoping to get a lot done the rest of this week and over the weekend. Here's my to do list:
- Write and practice my presentation for class
- Get approval on one freelance article
- Finish writing another article
- Interview expert and write a 3rd article
- Read Chapter 7 of textbook
- Do Chapter 7 journal
- Do 2-4 final assignment questions
- Pick up wedding thank you cards from Costco
- Write half of the TY cards (25 of 50 - I'm hoping husband will do his friends/family, so that will be an easy check!)
That doesn't even include normal cleaning items or social activities. Hopefully I have some time for fun!