Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Money Check-Up


peony
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a credit card payment to pay off the last of our trip to Hawaii. It was expensive and over budget, but soooo worth it!
2. Today I am thankful for the fact that this is my last full week of work before some time off and a quick trip to Ottawa!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go for a walk with an old friend who I haven't seen in a long time.
4. I will consider this week a success if I stay on top of my school work. (My mid-term is the Monday we get home from Ottawa, so I need to get a lot of prep work done prior). 
5. If I could redecorate one room, I would choose our master bedroom. The furniture is my bedroom suite that I got when I was in University, so we really need something more grown-up and "us". 

No comments:

Post a Comment