Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Goals

Ah, May! I am loving the warmer weather, the greenery and being able to wear flats without socks again! I'm hoping I can get some motivation this month to get out for some walks more and use the warm weather to my advantage!

Financial Goals

  • Spend less than $400 in Ottawa (meals, outings and any shopping).
  • Save $750 towards the house down payment fund.
  • Limit eating out to $150.

Household Goals

  • Clear out my closet. This has been on my weekend to do list's for weeks now, so I must get this done!
  • Spring clean the kitchen. (It's one of the few spots that hasn't been done yet this spring). 
  • Clean up our balcony and prep for the summer.

Personal Goals

  • Work out 4x a week.
  • Get an A on my mid-term
  • Get outside at least once a week for a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment