Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weekly Money Check-Up


photo
Weekly Money Check-Up courtesy of My Pretty Pennies
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our rent.
2. Today I am thankful for my husband. I had a horrible migraine last night and he went to the store to get Gravol for me and cleaned up the vomit bucket. :(
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cleaning up our balcony. I didn't realize how much I hated looking at it until it was nice to look at again!
4. I will consider this week a success if I spend less than $400 in Ottawa this weekend.
5. The most delicious things I ate all week was a Wolseley bar from Stella's! It's a delicious oatmeal/granola bar with chocolate chips, sunflower seeds and dried food. Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment