Husband and I just got married, and with the wedding and beginning a new life together, our life is crazy! This blog will be a journey through our personal finances and whatever life throws at us as we adjust to married life.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on assorted bills - parking, pet insurance, cell phone, etc.
2. Today I am thankful for my need to get things done in advance. Thanks to my compulsive nature, we are done half of the packing and I've already started on cleaning parts of the apartment. It's so much easier to do a little bit at a time, so this way we're not scrambling on moving day to finish it all.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go swimming with husband, a couple friends and their little girl. She's so happy to go swimming she literally shakes with excitement and it's contagious!
4. I will consider this week a success if I'm able to get notes made for my exam coming up in a week and a half.
5. I am currently reading Tina Fey's Bossypants. It's a good light read, which is perfect for my life right now - I can read a chapter here and there whenever I have time. Ultimately right now I'm focused on packing, cleaning and class stuff.