Friday, July 20, 2012

Thursday's This & That

I meant to publish this Thursday, but the day got away on me, so without further adieu, here is Thursday's Friday's This & That:
  • I found a $20 bill on my walk in to work on Monday morning!
  • We found out our furnace isn't as old as we thought it was and therefore, doesn't need to be replaced anytime soon.
  • Our sun room is leaking. :( We are in talks with our lawyer as this wasn't disclosed by the previous owner, so they may be liable for part of the costs to repair. Thankfully we don't use this room, but definitely something that needs to be addressed very soon.
  • I sold some textbooks on Amazon for $116.27!
  • We returned our parking pass (from our downtown apartment) and found out we had put down a $50 deposit (totally forgotten about), so we'll be getting that back!
  • Our split box spring came in finally (we had to order a split box spring as the regular one wouldn't fit up the stairs). Unfortunately, the family van we would use to transport it has gone to the lake for a while, but our good friend has offered to move it for us! Hopefully we can sleep in our own bedroom tonight instead of the guest bedroom.
  • I submitted my graduation request for the management certificate program. I will graduate with a 4.0 GPA!


No comments:

Post a Comment