Friday, August 10, 2012

Thursday's This & That

Once again this week, Thursday's This & That is being published on Friday. I worked a 12 hour day yesterday, so that's my excuse! ;)
  • Work has been very busy lately. I work in advertising and summer is very busy for us because good weather brings more video and photo shoots. I had a shoot yesterday that went until 7 p.m. and next week, I'm on a shoot from Tuesday to Friday, with a couple of 16 hour days. I love the work, but the hours are rough!
  • I'm afraid to call my lawyer about all the house stuff - if I call him and there's no update, then he'll charge me money for the call and it'll be for nothing. No news is good news, right? 
  • We're getting our new roof this weekend! But that means men banging on my roof at 7 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday, so no sleeping in for me this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't rain. 
  • I got three more freelance assignments yesterday! 
  • I have fallen off the diet wagon big time. I'm hoping I can climb back on this weekend, but with a week of craft services and long hours coming up during the video shoot, I'm not going to hold my breath.
  • I'm going for a bra fitting on Saturday. I am a firm believer in having a properly fitted bra! The last time I had a fitting was 5 or 6 years ago and my body has definitely changed since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment