Thursday, December 27, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

Husband and I had a ton of fun with our 12 Days of Christmas! Here is the final list of what we gave/received.

What I gave to Husband:

  1. One Home-cooked dinner (fettuccine alfredo with chicken). I don't cook, so this was a big hit!
  2. Shhhh! It's a secret.
  3. Three packs of Juicy Fruit gum (his favourite).
  4. Four litre jug of chocolate milk.
  5. Five passes to "get out of the doghouse free".
  6. Six socks (three pairs, six socks in total!).
  7. Seven kitty litter cleanings (this is one of Husband's chores, which I never do). 
  8. Eight ramekins.
  9. Nine mini Toblerone chocolates.
  10. Ten things I heart about you (post it notes/love notes around the house).
  11. Eleven dollar gift card to McDonald's
  12. Twelve months of Popular Science (subscription for the year).
What Husband gave to me:

  1. One ride home (I take the bus home or walk, depending on the weather, but he picked me up this day, which was very nice. I was grinning ear to ear for the last 45 minutes of work, after he phoned me to tell me I was getting picked up).
  2. Two homemade sushi roll.
  3. Three taxi vouches (i.e. I can use one if I want Husband to give me a ride somewhere - can you tell I hate driving?).
  4. Four pieces of French toast cut into the number 4.
  5. Shhhh! It's a secret.
  6. Six cute text messages throughout the day.
  7. Seven homemade muffins that had seven items baked in them (cashews, almonds, pine nuts, cranberries, apples and raisins).
  8. Crazy eights (he gave me a deck of cards and we played the game crazy eights that evening).
  9. Nine homemade granola bars.
  10. Ten dollars worth of scratch lottery tickets (and I didn't even win :( ).
  11. Eleven minute foot massage.
  12. Twelve roses!
You can definitely tell Husband loves to cook! And given how much he spent on my actual Christmas gifts, he kept most of his gifts to me homemade or cheap. We both had a lot of fun with this and I think it'll become a regular tradition each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment