Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday's This & That


  • I had a lovely 8 days off work. It was great to just relax, sleep in and not have a schedule. By the end of my time off though, I was driving Husband insane! I kept asking him "what can I do that's productive?" because I was tired of doing nothing. 
  • It's a short work week - only three days! 
  • Husband and I are trying to decide what to do for our next vacation. The choices are: the Maritimes, a road trip to Chicago and Pittsburgh (I have an odd fascination with Pittsburgh, but I've never actually been) or a Caribbean holiday next winter. The last one is on the top of my list, but I'm not sure if I can wait a whole year for a vacation. Any thoughts?
  • I don't use my camera enough! While looking through other blogs I always feel bad for not posting personal images. I think if my cell had a better camera I would post more images, but I'm not about to buy a new phone just for the camera. I should try to bring out my actual camera more often. 
  • I have a massage tomorrow night!
  • We ordered a new light fixture for our master bedroom! The one we have currently is a very dim chandelier that hangs very low and at the foot of our bed. We are constantly gripping about it (not having enough light, bumping into it, losing pieces of it because of bumping into it), so we got a new one that matches our bedside lamps perfectly:

No comments:

Post a Comment