Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

What are you….

Reading?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I'm not quite into it yet though, so we'll see how it goes.

Watching?
The Oscars and How I Met Your Mother re-runs.

Listening to?
The sounds of Husband's siblings playing games.

Cooking/Baking?
Turkey Sausage & Cranberry Quinoa. I didn't put in the turkey sausage, but it's delicious! I also made red velvet cupcakes and I may or may not have had three of them...

Happy you accomplished this last week?
Cleaning out our pantry and baking cupboard. I'll post an update on our Pantry Challenge this week.

Looking forward to this week?
Picking up our new-to-us apartment-sized chest freezer! Someone posted it on freecycle and we were the lucky recipients. Husband has been wanting one for as long as I can remember and it'll be nice for us to be able to keep ice cubes in the freezer! We haven't seen it yet, but she said it's 12 years old and still going strong, so that's all that we care about!

Thankful for today?
My sister-in-law who hooked us up with the American version of Netflix. It has soooooo much more than the Canadian Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment