Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat


















What are you….

Reading?
Black Beauty and Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen

Watching?
Quantum Leap on Netflix (I loved this show growing up!)

Listening to?
The purring of happy cats.

Cooking/Baking?
Sunburst Lemon Bars but they were not good! I made the recipe once and the filling didn't turn out for some reason. So then I tried again and while they turned out, they did not taste good. The crust is very plain and I think the filling has too many eggs. They were so bad we actually threw out the whole pan.

Happy you accomplished this last week?
I got a ton of cleaning done yesterday - I was on my feet almost the entire day cleaning the house so now it's spotless.

Looking forward to this week?
Using the Zombie Run app on my walks home. I'm addicted!

Thankful for today?
A quiet Sunday at home - no errands to run, no places to go, no people to see. It's lovely. I might get productive later, but for now I'm enjoying some cuddle time with my fur babies and watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment